Monday 10 August 2009

Chapter 6: The Review

Hey guys :-) I'm just back from my holiday in France and I decided that I should get an update posted. I had to separate this chapter into two separate ones because it was far too long. So I picked a random place to split it, this half is mostly a filler but the second half has the drama haha :-P I'll get the 2nd part posted soon :-) Once again thank you so much for all the comments, I kinda jump around for a little while when I get them haha :-)


I'm also doing a co-writing venture :-) With 7 other writer's and we've been working really hard so check out our twin stories; they both must be read at the same time as they're both connected :-P




I've been reading a story for a while now and I noticed it doesn't have many followers which is totally unacceptable because I love it, haha. So have a read if you like . .

http://staalbrotherfanfic.blogspot.com/


20,000 feet above ground level, I sat on a reclining arm chair deciding whether I should write down the number on my calve before it washes off but writing it down also begs the question; should I call him? On the other hand I could simply ignore it and eventually those black numbers would fade away and I could get on with my life.


''Somethings wrong, I can tell.'' Leo stated as he sat down on the chair on other side of the table I was sitting at. We had been working together for the last year, during that time we had become close, no not in the way most of you are thinking but in the way that we could both pick up each others vibes and had a knack of knowing when something was wrong with the other and this time was no different.


''Long story. Just a guy well I'm not really sure why I'm bothered since I can barely remember meeting him,'' I said in reply knowing he would probably keep probing me until I told him the full story.


''I've got the time, now spill it.'' So I re-told the events of the previous evening, enjoying the faces he pulled as I did so. Leo wasn't much of a partier, small things shocked him. I finished by telling him about my tequila induced memory loss and how I'd found 'Max's' number on my calve.


''You should call him. He 'gave' you his number for a reason and it wasn't just for fun.'' He said once I had stopped talking. Still I wasn't convinced. This guy was apparently a hockey player and I had heard stories about his kind. I wasn't up for just another fling.


I left it at that. I mulled over my options until my agent sat down on the only free seat remaining. He babbled about our shedule for the next few days, I didn't pay much attention - I never did.


''Tomorrow night we're going to a hockey game. Just to show the press that you guys like to have fun like normal people. You'll get to meet the players and everything.'' Okay so that got my attention.


I began working things out silently in my head. If we were going to Pittsburgh and assuming there was only one hockey team worth watching, I also distinctly remembered Katie mentioning that it was the ''Pittsburgh Penguins'' that were in town. I did my calculations and came to a conclusion: Ohh, Shit.

5 comments:

  1. I am SO glad that you udpated this! I can't wait to see what "goes down" when she meets the Penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!! Max is in for quite a shock!

    Too funny Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! you updated. Can't wait for her to meet up with Max again.

    also thanks tons for the props!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! I'm so glad that she's going to meet the Pens!

    After Amanda's quote about Sidney and his crayons, I wonder if she'll be able to keep a straight face around him (I'm not sure I could lol).

    Can't wait for the next update =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, exciting!

    Hope you had fun on your trip*

    Great update

    ReplyDelete