Friday 24 July 2009

Information; Please read this :-)

Hey guys, you may of noticed that I haven't updated in a while this is because I've been pretty blocked so I decided rather than write a second rate chapter, I'd wait until I could sit down and write a 5 star one :-)

Is there anything you guys would like to see happen in the story? Your opinion always counts :-)

I'm going away for the weekend with my family to visit the newest edition to our family, as my cousins just become a dad :-) Over the weekend I'll have a think and on Sunday night when I get back I'll sit down, work out a chapter and post it on Sunday night or Monday morning, sound good?

I just want to thanks you all for the brilliant comments :-) Getting feedback just makes writing all the more worthwhile :-D THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment